Broadtree Residential sources, underwrites, and acquires stabilized multifamily apartment communities in Top 100 markets.
Why Institutional Multifamily?
- As an asset class, the multifamily sector has historically demonstrated resiliency during multiple economic downturns, and has recession-resistant characteristics due to U.S. market fundamentals
- Multifamily demand from multiple population demographics is rising, creating a supply shortage in many markets
- Investors may benefit from income from a diverse tenant base with potential for strong rent growth, which may offer an inflation hedge
- Multiple sources of attractive financing remain available for stabilized, institutional-quality assets
- Despite historically low cap rates in gateway cities, compelling total return and yield can be achievable in secondary and suburban markets
- Deploy disciplined asset management and underwriting methodologies
- Leverage strategic relationships with third-party property management firms
- Create additional value via UPREIT structure and transactions